Gloup is the first purpose designed medication lubricant that makes the intake of oral tablets and medication a more pleasant and safer experience for the patient. Gloup makes tablets, capsules, vitamins and powders easier to swallow.
Gloup is a slippery gel consisting of food based ingredients that have no known interactions with medications. The ingredients also break down almost immediately once the medication hits the acidic environment of the stomach, thus having minimal impact on the absorption of the medication.
- Gloup is a thick, slippery gel that makes medicines easier to swallow.
- Gloup has a pleasant, fresh cherry or strawberry/ banana flavour that camouflages the taste of medicines.
- Gloup consists of >99% natural ingredients, all with ‘food grade’ status, the original version is even 100% natural.
- Gloup is capable of effectively moistening the mouth and throat without sticking to the roof of the mouth.
- Gloup biodegrades into inactive elements in the stomach as a result of the acidic environment.
- Gloup does not contain gluten or lactose and there is a sugarfree version available too.
- Gloup can be used in most circumstances and has no known interactions with existing medicines.
- Gloup is not suitable for infants less than 2 years old.
- Gloup has a 60 day shelf life once opened.
- Gloup can be stored at room temperature or refrigerated.